This year we are continuing to use Konstella, a very helpful communication tool, for all our classroom and school-wide PTA communication. Konstella makes staying organized easier and help build a secure and private parent community here at Del Mar Hills. So when your Room Parent emails you an invitation in early September, please accept your invitation!
Here are some of the ways Konstella will change the face of communication for Hills parents:
- It provides a single location for your child’s/children’s activities, including class announcements, parties, school events, and sign-ups.
- Your personalized calendar in Konstella automatically includes all upcoming activities and (non-academic) deadlines for your child’s class and Del Mar Hills. This calendar can be synced to your own personal electronic calendar.
- Parents can communicate with other parents about various topics via a message board. If interested in a topic, you can subscribe to a particular thread and respond directly from each email. This is beneficial in discussing topics such as good summer camps or class-wide playdates, or finding parents with similar interests.
- Parents will have the ability to communicate directly with the parents of their child’s friends to schedule play dates or invite friends to activities.
- Parents can join a Del Mar Hills PTA committee or volunteer for a PTA job with just one click.
Some notes on using Konstella:
- Please add konstella.com to your email program’s safe list.
- Please customize your privacy settings by clicking your name, then Settings.
- Feel free to download the Konstella App on your phone!
Questions or issues? Contact the Hills’ Konstella Admin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Privacy notice: Konstella is a secure site and your privacy is of utmost importance to us. You will control your privacy settings within the tool, so you decide what you would like to share with other parents. Your information will not be accessible to third parties.