The Dads Club plays an important role in the Del Mar Hills community – organizing events so Dads and other family members can be involved and demonstrate that school life is as important to them as it is to our children! There is documented evidence by the National Center for Education Statistics that children benefit from their fathers’ involvement in their schools!
You can get involved!
- Dads club BBQ at the Ice Cream Social – September 8th
- Halloween Read-In & Parent Lunch – October 31st
- Book & Bagel Breakfast – November 13th
- Peacecake Pancake Breakfast – January 16th
- Date & Daughter Dance – February 11th
- Father/Son Bowling – March 4th
- Parent Lunch/Career Day – April 20
- Pancake Breakfast – TBD
- Family Movie Nights – TBD
- Plus informal, DNO gatherings throughout the year
You can sign up to join Dads Club here!