The Dads Club plays an important role in the Del Mar Hills community – organizing events so Dads and other family members can be involved and demonstrate that school life is as important to them as it is to our children! There is documented evidence by the National Center for Education Statistics that children benefit from their father’s involvement in their schools!
You can get involved!
For more information, contact the chairmen of Dads Club (Grant Katzenellenbogen, Miguel de los Rios, and Brian Farmer) at email@example.com.
Dads Club Activities for 2018-2019
- Book & Bagel Breakfast – November 5th
- Movie Night – December 14th
- Peacecake Pancake Breakfast – January 22nd
- Family Outing – March TBD
- Pancake Breakfast – April 4th