DEL MAR HILLS ACADEMY DADS
- The Dads Club plays an important role in the Del Mar Hills community – organizing events so Dads and other family members can be involved and demonstrate that school life is as important to them as it is to our children!
- There is documented evidence by the National Center for Education Statistics that children benefit from their fathers’ involvement in their schools!
PLEASE GET INVOLVED!
Dads Club – ongoing (Chairs: Grant Katzenellenbogen & Daniel Kyle)
Planned Dads Club Activities for 2016-2017
- Dads club BBQ + Movie – September 23rd
- Parent Lunch – October 31st
- Book & Bagel Breakfast – November 14th
- Peacecake Pancake Breakfast – January 17th
- Date & Daughter Dance – February 12th
- Father/Son Bowling – March 6
- Parent Lunch/Career Day – April 21st
- Pancake Breakfast – TBD
- Plus informal, DNO gatherings throughout the year